* The SPRING term will commence on Monday 7th January and run up until Friday 5th April 2019.
* Our SHOW DATES for 2019 are as follows: 1st, 2nd and 3rd of February , dress rehearsal 27th January 2019.
* Half term: The school will be closed from Monday 18th – Saturday 23rd February (inclusive).
* A polite reminder to ALL parents that the correct uniform and hairstyles must be worn for classes.
We do ask that all of our dancers & cheerleaders change in the relevant changing rooms.
(Children ARE NOT PERMITTED TO CHANGE IN THE CAFÉ AREA)
This is becoming more of an issue and the changing room must be used accordingly.
* Polite reminder to Parents that all children must be supervised before & after their classes.
* Children must be collected on time.
We are not responsible for your son / daughter outside of their lesson time.
* Parking is not permitted at the St Helier Methodist Centre.
* Please may I ask that the café and changing room area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
* Food and drinks are not permitted in the changing room area, only in the café of the St Helier Centre.
I hope that all of the above information is helpful, however if you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Facebook page Emma Jane Dance