Dates for the Spring Term:
* The SPRING term will commence on Monday 6th Jan and run up until Friday 3rd April.
* Half term: The school will be closed from Monday 17th – Saturday 22nd February (inclusive).
EJDA – Annual Dance Show 2020
Whole cast finale rehearsal on Sunday 19th January approx. 11.30am (venue and time TBC)
* Dress rehearsal 26th January 2020
* Our SHOW DATES for 2020 are as follows: 31st Jan, 1st & 2nd February.
* The show is called “Everybody Dance Now’ and it will be held at the Jersey Arts Centre.
* Tickets will go on sale in December.
(If you son/ daughter’s class is in the show, you will receive information about this in the next few weeks).
Important information and more diary dates:
The EJDA will be closed on Fri 31st Jan , Sat 1st , Mon 3rd and Tue 4th February – due to our annual dance school show.
The EJDA will also be closed from Thursday 12th – Monday 16th March (inclusive) due to ourattendance at a dance competition in Paris.
Please may I ask you all to take note of the following information:
* A polite reminder to ALL parents that the correct uniform and hairstyles must be worn for classes.
* We do ask that all of our dancers & cheerleaders change in the relevant changing rooms.
(Children SHOULD NOT BE CHANGING IN THE CAFÉ AREA)
This is becoming more of an issue and the changing room must be used accordingly.
* Polite reminder to parents that all children must be supervised before & after their classes.
* Children must be collected on time. We are not responsible for your son / daughter outside of their lesson time.
* Parking is not permitted at the St Helier Methodist Centre.
* Please may I ask that the café and changing room area are kept clean and tidy at all times.
* Food and drinks are not permitted in the changing room area, only in the café of the St Helier Centre.
A huge thank you to all of our dancers for their hard work since the start of the dance year.
Also, a huge thanks to my wonderful teaching team. I really do appreciate all your hard work.
If you have any queries about this information or wish to
My very best wishes,